erectile dysfunction

Photo Not Available

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction or impotency is a sexual problem in male person because of which erection cannot be maintain and erection is not firm enough for sexual intercourse.

What is Erectile Dysfunction? and causes

Erectile Dysfunction Low sex drive Trouble maintaining erection Erectile Dysfunction, or impotency, is a sexual problem in males because of which erection cannot be maintained or the erection is not firm enough for sexual intercourse. In Ayurveda, this condition is known as Klaibya and is categorized in four different types. Erectile Dysfunction treatment is sought by healthy males due to stress, fatigue or some health problems, among others. Ayurveda provides personalized Erectile Dysfunction treatment that is a combination of medicines, diet and lifestyle recommendations. Causes of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotency) It is always worth consulting a sexologist in Delhi and india regarding persistent erection issues because the reason for erectile dysfunction might be any one of a variety of serious medical conditions. Erection is defined as a vascular and nervous mechanism in which hormonal factors intervene. Those responsible for erection are the corpora cavernosa of the penis that are responsible for carrying blood to it. The causes that will cause problems for the erection to take place are divided into organic, which happens in 90% of cases, and psychic or nervous, in the remaining 10%. Among the organic causes include: Diabetes: it is a disorder that alters the vascular endothelium and decreases circulation, so the blood flow to the penis is lower. Arterial hypertension: it is one of the second most frequent cause. What it produces is peripheral vasoconstriction of blood vessels that hinders the circulation of blood to the penis. Altered or increased blood cholesterol: this causes the walls of the arteries to harden, thereby contracting and not dilating enough to allow blood flow to pass through. Tobacco, alcohol, and drugs: these are toxic habits that affect the circulation and vascular endothelium. Some drugs: it will be convenient for them to be indicated methodically by an experienced professional so that they do not influence the erection. Heart disease and narrowing of blood vessels Treatments for prostate disease Injuries in the pelvic area Damage in the spinal cord High blood pressure Obesity and metabolic syndrome Parkinson’s disorder Hormonal disorders together with thyroid conditions and testosterone deficiency Structural or anatomical disorder of the penis impotence-treatment-in-delhi /india Psychological Causes Among the psychic causes are fear of failure, anxiety, stress, tension, and nervousness. All of them influence negatively since they stimulate the production of adrenaline by the nervous system, which affects the heart rhythm and decreases the thickness of the arteries. As a result of the vasoconstriction that occurs, blood circulation to the penis arrives defective. In addition, there are cases of mixed causes where organic and psychic can coexist.


How Erectile Dysfunction treatment at dr azad Ayurveda is different?According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally vitiation of vatadosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasikklaibya is caused by psycological factors, Doshajklaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiancy of Shukradhatu, Vyadhij is cause by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppresion of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital. dr azad best sexologist near you in your city

Video Consultation with Ayurveda Experts

Live Chat Whatsapp

Choose Mode Of Consultation

Text Consult

7 days validity


Phone Consult

15 minutes duration • 24 hours text chat


Send Enquiry
Contact From Dr Azad on Mobile Number
Contact on What'ap with Dr Azad